North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 413 Act Apprentice Officer Vacancy Notification, NCR Recruitment 2018, NCR Apprentice Officer Vacancy 2018, NCR Vacancy 2018, RRC NCR Vacancy, ncr.indianrailways.gov.in,
NCR Recruitment 2018 – 413 Act Apprentice Officer
There is a good news concerning the job hunters applying for the Latest Railway Jobs in India. The applicants who have completed only 10th or equivalent with an average 50% can apply for the jobs in the North Central Railway Recruitment 2018. This is as better as it can get, 413 posts vacancies in total are released by the North Central Railway Recruitment 2018. All the candidates who are serious in applying for a job in railways and pass the eligibility Criteria are requested to check the official website to apply for NCR Vacancy Application form from 15th Feb 2018 to 17 March 2018.
NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Recently release of the excellent news about the NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2018. The Indian Railway has announced the notification for the aspirants to be hiring the several of the department. The Railway Recruitment 2018 will be conducted in the North Central Region Only. All Interested who have willing to get apply this North Central Railway Apprentice vacancy 2018 please we are advised that first read the official notification and then eligible to apply you should submit the application form before on last date. Here this page given below all updates about the North Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2018 likely to be Vacancy Details, Important Dates, Application process, Official Link and more.
- Company Name: North Central Railway
- Seats: 413 Posts
- Designation: Act Apprentice
- Experience: Fresher’s/Experienced
- Location: Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
- Last Date to Apply: 17 March, 2018
- Official Website:ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
NCR Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who have completed 10th/12th/ ITI or Equivalent from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply.
Candidates should have attained this posts the age limit between 15 years to 24 years as on 31 December 2018. An Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per norms
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC Candidates
- 10 Years for PWD Candidates.
North Central Railway Selection Process
Candidates who have participated will be selected based on the performance in Merit List conducted by North Central Railway Recruitment Department.
How to apply Online for North Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- First of all, log on to the official web portal of the NCR, i.e. indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the home page of the website, click on the career section.
- Download official advertisement of the NCR Recruitment 2018 and read the terms and conditions very carefully.
- Now click on the link to apply online and fill the necessary details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the appropriate format.
- Click on submit button and take a print out of the application form for future use.