The Indian Navy has established various training Institutes in the various parts of country.
- Naval Academy Ezhimala (NAVAC) :- It is located in Kannur (Cannanore) in Kerala. It is the premier training centre of Indian navy. It conducts the basic training of all the officers who entered in Indian Navy under various schemes. INS Zamorin is the base depot ship for administrative and logistic support for NAVAC.
- INS Chilka :-INS Chilka is the premier basic training establishment of sailor in Indian Navy. It serves to do the ab-initio training to recruits by a demanding and comprehensive training regimen as can be expected in a Boot camp. INS Chilkais situated in Khurda,Orissa.
- INS Dronacharya (Gunnery School) :- INSDronacharya is the gunnery school of Indian Navy. It provides training to 820 officers and 2100 ratings per year in small-arms, naval missiles, artillery, radar and defensive countermeasures.
Note : Indian Navy MR NMR Model Question Paper PDF
- INS Garuda (Aviation Establishment) :- INS Garuda is the Naval Air Station. It is situated in Kochi, Kerala. It is the oldest operating air station of the Indian Navy. It is adjacent to INS Venduruthy and the headquarters of Southern Naval Command
- INS Venduruthy, Naval Base, Kochi (Kerala) :-
- INS Agrani (Leadership Training Establishment) :- It is located at INS Agrani. INS Agrani is in the Red Fields area of Coimbatore. Here the Officers are trained for the Leadership funnel in the training centre.
- INS Hamla (Logistics Training Establishment) :- INS Hamla is situated in Malad West. It ainly focusses to train the cadets for the management of various logistics in the Ships and sub-marines.
- INM (Institute of Naval Medicine):- The INM or Institute of Naval Medicine is for the Navy medical training. It is founded in 1969. It offers specialist medical training and guidance to the service and resettlement. It also provides extensive research, laboratory and clinical facilities.