Indian Army needs no introduction. The students who are trying to get a job in Indian Army must have filled the online application of the same. After the form is filled up, students wait for the Admit card for the exam or the other schedules of the recruitment process.
Do you even know what is the role of an admit card in an exam. Indian Army is very clear on their norms. So if you have come with anything doubtful, then the students won’t get his job. There are multiple reasons by which students don’t get a job in the Indian Army. Always get your admit card as soon as possible.
There are sometimes, when it happens that a student don’t get the admit card with all the correct details. If you see any error in any of your details printed wrong in the admit card, then contact the recruitment cell. They will help you to get your admit card in the correct form.
Admit card is the entry ticket in the exam hall for the students. If your admit card is not present with you or the Admit card is having any error then there could be problem for you. So please check all the details of your admit card and then go to your exams.
Don’t Forget :Indian Army Rally Bharti
Instructions Written in Indian Army Admit Card
The main instructions which are given in the Indian Army Admit card are as follows. Read them carefully so as to stay away from any problem.
- Reach your exam centre 20 minutes before the exact time of exam.
- After delay of ten minutes, any candidates will not be allowed to enter in the exam hall.
- You are instructed not to carry any paper or document except the admit card while you enter in the Exam hall.
- Keep all of devices like mobile phone or calculator away from the exam hall.
- If any candidate is found with any unfair means, then he or she will be send out of the exam hall and his candidature will be cancelled.
Source :Defence Jobs After 12th